You are invited to be part of the AAHAM tradition to share your knowledge!
We are inviting you to become a part of the American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM) speaker’s tradition. AAHAM is currently accepting proposals to speak at AAHAM’s upcoming events. You are not required to be an AAHAM member to submit a program proposal. To keep our program fresh, we make every effort to not have the same speaker two years in a row.
AAHAM is the source of education and information to thousands of patient financial services professionals across the United States since the 1970’s. By speaking at our Three Rivers Chapter events, you have the opportunity to impact individuals driven to improve themselves, their place of work, AAHAM, the industry and the nation. Your experiences and insights are in demand… here is your chance to share your expertise and knowledge and to give back to the industry you are committed to.
Suggested topics to be covered include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Revenue cycle management
- Education and training
- Centralized scheduling
- Access, quality management
- Credit and collections
- Human resources
- Legal, managed care
- Leadership/professional development
- Case management/denials
Sessions range from 60 minutes to 90 minutes including question & answer periods
All proposals must be submitted via the Speaking Request form to the right. Presentation materials are required (PowerPoint, PDFs, etc.) to assist the committee in making an informed decision.
For more information contact Brenda Fraas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By completing the Request to Speak at a Three Rivers AAHAM Event form, presenter hereby agrees to the following:
- Presenter agrees to submit their handouts in Word or PowerPoint format by stated deadlines in order to be included on the flash drive distributed to attendees.
- Presenter agrees to provide copies of handouts, AAHAM does not provide them.
- Presenter will present only educational information. This session may not be used to promote or sell a product or service.
- Presenter is entitled to a complimentary, non transferable registration. Speaker fees and expenses are not included nor covered by AAHAM.