What are the Benefits of Three Rivers AAHAM Membership?
EDUCATION & CAREER SUPPORT
Improve your skills & enhance your knowledge with:
- Discounted registration rates to Three Rivers AAHAM and partner organization Conferences, Seminars, Workshops & Webinars.
- Access to Three Rivers AAHAM Certification Mentors.
- Eligibility for the Three Rivers AAHAM Scholarship and awards program.
- Exclusive access to the Three Rivers AAHAM Forums, Job Bank & Members List.
- Unlimited networking and information exchange through our web site and social media.
Stay Informed – keep on top of the latest regulations and guidelines affecting patient accounting matters with:
- Subscription to Reflections, Three Rivers AAHAM’s newsletter
- Three Rivers AAHAM Member’s Only List Serve
- Have a voice in Washington, D.C. on legislative issues that affect your industry.
LOCAL CHAPTER INVOLVEMENT
- Opportunities for peer networking, cutting edge-training, education programs and leadership development at the local level
Healthcare is one of the nation’s fastest growing job sectors: students graduating with a healthcare degree find jobs ranking in the top 10% of salaries, according to the U.S. Department of Labor.
AAHAM is the only national organization dedicated solely to the healthcare revenue cycle. As AAHAM members, you, as a student, will benefit from:
- Networking – Students can make contacts with hospital and clinic healthcare financial professionals to create a broader network for job placement upon graduation.
- Certification – Students can be eligible to take AAHAM’s industry-leading revenue cycle certification exams. Students who pass the exams will stand out from the pack when seeking employment in the healthcare industry.
- Education – 31 chapters provide in-person and web-based educational sessions throughout the year covering all the hottest current revenue cycle topics.
Apply for FREE membership with National at https://www.aaham.org/JoinNow.aspx and Three Rivers AAHAM at www.threeriversaaham.com.